Monday, August 4, 2008

Can A Thumb Spur Be Removed At The Doctors

interview (part two)

Who is primarily intended for this book? Persons related to this matter in various ways, or to all women in general?

do not mean to be a sign of anyone living or propaganda. These are just my ideas written on paper.

You have chosen a narrative in which the complaint have preferred the approach to life. Why? Why

there is nothing to report and plenty to think about.


How long did it take you to write the book?

between writing by hand pounding, corrections, and postings about twelve months.

What started your vocation of writing?

I have always cultivated her passion for writing since childhood, then as often happens, life has kept me away from a part of me. Then I had to face myself and suffer to see if I can really write. This helped and I was obliged to say a person who stopped me to hide behind a finger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment