Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Total Bilirubin Level Of 1.3

interview with Pink flowers (first part)

About Pink flowers?

A woman, or rather, a person like many others.

In "Naked" touches a strong issue facing it with great ability to dig and psychological penetration. How will you mail Essert against this situation?

naturally and simply trying to go the full journey of life with the power of the written word.

It was hard to write about or wanted to do was clearly stronger and more immediate?

no desire to make things clear, but a duty to act toward me.

What reactions have registered in your city? And what advice to raise your opinion in the coming months reading the book?

I'm not going neither the first nor the second application as a result and frankly I did not reply.

What do you expect mainly: ransom public or literary prize?

Buy? I have nothing to redeem or be redeemed and the recognition that literature can neither demand it or expected it. I just like the book and I like to another person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment