Monday, May 11, 2009

What Color Is Best On Fair Skin

[about Ps Addict]

A brief description for those entering for the first time in my blog:

Name: Ps Addict
Date of Birth: 10/05/2007
Date of death: ??
Nationality: Italian
Category: Photoshop Tutorials
Platform: Blogger
Author: Emanuele Morelli
aim of the blog: provide tutorials for free to readers who come for the first time or who want to improve with this fantastic photo editing program
Motto of the blog: " My brain is the key that makes me free. "
Blog Friends: are listed in the box EXCHANGE BANNER
License: Creative Commons

After all this preamble, you're probably wondering ... "but why should I visit this blog ?!?!?" honestly do not even know me, Ps Addict is a blog like everyone else, with tutorials that you can find on other blogs ... I can only advise you to do a trip every so often on this blog ... at least until I write interesting tutorial for you!

Happy surfing!
Emanuele Morelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment