Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Karaoke Za Darmo Pobierz



However, regardless of what is seen subjectively better or worse, the fact itself is conclusive and incontrovertible: the written word is a good thing. One of the best that humankind has given us the opportunity to appreciate and, if I may add a personal opinion, the highest expression of the human being, just as human, clever and different from the animal (who is not generally devoid of specific notable).
could open the discussion here on the written word and the words that are written to disperse (there are many more, but perhaps this does not show the character of the importance of the written word? If it were that simple all remain and no amount of elevation can be achieved without the natural "selection" so it must be so and not otherwise).
The items that are lost are those who use and limited in time, are read and thrown away, they forget, or those others who, while having the intention and willingness to endure not have the strength, not resistant, because they are worth what they want. This is for several reasons, but the most important of all, what frustrates all resistance of the written word, is calculated from a word that is not true, in fact a lie.
The word, written word, the word of truth: all this for me was vinegar, and still is, even more.
I still love the letters and words. Writing I, if not resolved, many of my diverse conflicts. Beyond any difference, I hope, between a woman and that the writer who always want to become, I tried to transfer the written word in the full essence of my being, first of all, individual living and true, that is trying to synthesize the thought and actions, my words and my life in one.
I do not know if I can do it all, but I always keep this to myself that first word: VINEGAR - excellent seasoning, if used in the right quantities, which can enhance, with its alcoholic and acidic taste many flavors, and to give particular brio taste the dishes more common good for clean, discrostare, polishing a lot of things, revealing the light and beauty, but never a dish.
The plateau is the royal life. Life is essentially still the word and dressing, still vinegar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment