Friday, October 19, 2007

Is Sansa Clip Plus Capable Of Bluetooth

1962-1966

1962-1966

"Yesterday"

"Twist and shout "(London Palladium, November 1963), with the introduction of the famous John Lennon to the audience

" In My Life "

" She Loves You "Manchester in 1963, with girls howler:) (the monkeys? :)

Beatles auf Deutsch:), "Sie liebt dich"

"Michelle"

"Ticket to ride ", your favorite song by Noel Gallagher of Oasis

" Yellow Submarine "

" Girl "

"Help!"

"A Hard Day's Night"

"Please Please Me"

"I want to hold your hand"

again, Beatles in German:), "Come give me your hand"

"Drive My Car"

"Love me do"

"You've got to hide your love away"

"Can't buy me love"

"Eight days a week"

"All my loving"

"Eleanor Rigby"

"Paperback writer"

"I feel fine"

"From me to you"

"And I Love Her"

"Nowhere Man"

"Norwegian wood (this bird has flown)"

The text describes one of the frequent extramarital affairs in that period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment